Record directly on (almost) any SSD*
(Minimum 300mb/s write speed and some other SSD specifications required and restrictions may apply)
- USB3.1 (up to 10Gb/s) access to the recordings.
- Wi-Fi Access to the SSD contents and file system for remote file management
(Only one of the USB3.1 or Wi-Fi access mode features are available at a time)
- Multi-mounting points options. Can be mounted anywhere in your rig.
(No direct mounting on camera is required. The V-mount battery plates are to pass through the V-mount battery's connections, and to power up JINNIBAY. The JINNIBAY device can be powered separately via a battery or a JINNIBAY's Power Plate)
- BAY Extension cables up to 60cm (23in).
(Bay Extender utilises the existing mag slot on a camera. No camera modifications required)
- Wide range of power voltage input from 5vDC to 18vDC. Works with large variety of camera batteries.
- Low power consumption
- 51mm x 85mm x 117mm (see notes below)
- Images are for illustration purpose only. Specifications and images are subject to change.
- SSDs are not included (The JINNIBAY device works with suitable off-the-shelf SATA SSDs. Minimum SSD Specs Required. Most modern drives work)
- Please Note the Disclaimers. JINNIBAY is a 3rd party product of Jinni Tech Ltd. (England). Neither Jinni Tech Ltd. nor JINNIBAY have any affiliation with and not endorsed by Red. com LLC. RED is a registered trade mark of Red. com LLC.
Follow our facebook page for updates, here: fb.me/JinniBay